Strategic advice on nutritional products
- Building a Regulatory Strategy for Marketing Food Supplements in Europe: Key steps to a successful product launch
- This one day workshop is a must for all companies wanting to be fully informed about the key steps to follow when launching food supplement products in Europe. EAS experts will give attendees a clear picture of the different legislations and practices in Europe’s markets, from ingredients national approaches to rules for health claims and novel foods, and find out how to avoid common pitfalls to a successful product launch.
- Brussels, Belgium - 30 May 2013
- Vitafoods Europe - The global nutraceutical event
- Vitafoods Europe is the most important event in the world to concentrate exclusively on the flourishing market for nutraceuticals, functional foods and drinks ingredients, nutricosmetics and raw materials. An annual exhibition and conference that attracts over 8500 attendees, 500 exhibitors and 250 delegates and is regarded as the leading event in the nutraceuticals industry calendar.
- Geneva, Switzerland - 14 – 16 May 2013
- Vitafoods Asia
- Visit Vitafoods Asia to see how the latest nutraceutical ingredients and raw materials can help you develop your functional foods and functional drinks. The event includes over 140 exhibitors, free seminars, keynotes from world authorities, free EAS 1-2-1 advice clinics and a 3-hour seminar hosted by EAS.
- Hong Kong - 4 – 5 September 2013